Snap-on Dog Box rolling tool box
The new Dog Box from Snap-on Industrial is a rolling tool box that makes moving tools across a hangar, tarmac or facility a breeze.
Available in three sizes, these Dog Boxes allow technicians to load up all the necessary tools into a tool box that’s positioned onto a frame with casters, and pull it out to the jobsite.
Technicians choose the handle that feels best on small and medium Dog Boxes: either an interchangeable hard steel wagon-style handle that keeps the box from wandering or nipping at their heels, or a soft nylon leash. Larger Dog Boxes come with the hard steel wagon-style handle with a swivel feature that allows for comfortable pulling position while a spring-loaded action keeps the handle in the upright position when the box is at rest.
Features and benefits of the new Dog Box include:
- Rubber wheels for a smooth and quiet ride along with maximum shock absorption
- Tool box can be removed from the rolling chassis for stationary storage on a bench or roll cab for easy accessibility
- Lifting handles for safe and easy lifting of the tool box out of its chassis for use on an elevated surface
- Front lid folds under top lid to create a convenient, flat work surface while still allowing access to the drawers on large dog box models
- KRDB18 – small Dog Box with interchangeable handle; length 18”; width 10”; height 13 1/4” (Blue Point)
- KRDB24 – medium Dog Box with interchangeable handle; length 24”; width 12”; height 12” (Blue Point)
- KRDB265 – large Dog Box with five drawers and wagon handle; length 26”; width 14 3/4”; height 17 1/4" (Snap-on Industrial)
- KRDB269 – large Dog Box with nine drawers and wagon handle; length 26”; width 14 3/4"; height 17 1/4” (Snap-on Industrial)