Snap-on pneumatic torque wrenches
Snap-on Industrial’s new Pneumatic Torque Wrenches efficiently and accurately applies torque to fasteners, thanks to a dual speed gearbox and pneumatic technology that controls input air pressure.
To deliver performance for technicians working in oil fields, construction, ship yards, power generation, railroads, maintenance, mining and aviation, Snap-on Industrial’s Pneumatic Torque Wrenches come with a dual speed gearbox. This design feature provides a rundown gear with speeds as high as 100 RPM for fast rundown of fasteners, and a torque gear with a much slower RPM to ensure control and accuracy.
Features and benefits of Snap-on Industrial’s Pneumatic Torque Wrenches include:
- Control torque to +/- 5% accuracy
- Sealed housing prevents water, dirt and debris from entering for longer tool life
- Variety of high-strength reaction arms available to fit nearly any application
- Calibrated prior to shipment according to ISO 17025 and NIST, Cal. Report # 182099A-001
Safe to use:
- Safety paddle requires two-handed operation of the tool to keep both hands away from pinch points near the reaction arm
- Low vibration eliminates injury caused by repetitive use of impacting wrenches
- Continuous drive exhibits lower decibels than competing pneumatic torque wrenches or impact wrenches.