JacksonLea non-woven abrasives and brushes
Osborn introduced a new line of JacksonLea brand non-woven abrasive wheels and brushes.
The proprietary, heavy-duty non-woven abrasive provides consistent cleaning, finishing and polishing for a variety of materials including steel, brass and aluminum, as well as plastics and wood.
The non-woven abrasive line includes:
- Surface-finishing wheels are soft-density, medium-grit, silicon carbide convolute wheels ideal for generating #3 and #4 finishes on flat, contoured and curved surfaces.
- Light-deburring wheels are medium-density, fine-grit convolute wheels for highly polished finishes.
- General-deburring wheels are hard density, fine-grit convolute wheels that provide an excellent value for edge deburring performance.
- Metal-blending wheels are available in soft- and hard-density and medium grit that provide economical metal finishing due to their unique bonding.
- General-finishing flap brushes offer consistent surface finishing with good conformability.
- Spin-On finishing flap brushes are designed with the benefits of general-finishing flap brushes, but feature a 5/8-inch-11 threaded adapter for quick mounting on a variety of hand tools.
“This new line of JacksonLea non-woven abrasives can be used in literally hundreds of applications to blend, clean, finish, deburr and polish,” said Brian Smith, marketing manager, Osborn. “These high-performing new products have a consistent and predictable work profile, as well as a competitive price.”